The best Protein ball recipe
Protein balls are little bites of buttery goodness that will keep you going until mealtime. Also known as protein bites or energy balls, the combination of nut butter, oats, and flax or protein powder makes for a high-energy, tasty snack. Their flavour and texture will remind you of a chewy peanut butter cookie, but without any refined sugar, flour, or butter.
- 120g rolled oats
- 2 scoops Protein
- 50g add-ins (like dried fruit or chocolate chips)
- 120g peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 3 tbsp. milk
1. Firstly, mix all of the dry ingredients together in a bowl until evenly dispersed.
2. Then, add the nut butter and syrup and mix through.
3. Slowly add the milk while mixing until all well-combined.
4. Take a small handful of mixture and roll into a ball. Repeat until you have 20 balls.
5. Place the balls onto a plate or tray covered in baking parchment and put into the fridge for about 2 hours.
6. Take out a couple whenever you’re feeling peckish!
Our Vegan Protein
Our Vegan plant based formula is made from a mixture of Rice, Quinoa, Pea, Chia and Hemp proteins. It’s free from dairy, gluten, GMO & animal produce. Use our Vegan Protein to build muscles, boost metabolism and maintain a healthy body weight, lower cholesterol and increase your intake of fibre which amongst other things can help you to feel fuller for longer.