THE PERFECT PROTEIN PANCAKE MIX
Perfect protein pancakes made without bananas, refined sugar, or flour and are deliciously fluffy ! Made with protein powder, eggs and greek yogurt, these pancakes pack 9 grams of protein and are going to fuel you through your day.
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats 135g
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 scoop protein powder 30 g
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt 120 g
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
Blend oats- Add the oats to a blender, then blend for 30 seconds- 1 minute, until powdery
- Blend remaining ingredients- add the baking powder, protein powder, eggs, greek yogurt, vanilla extract, melted coconut oil and maple syrup. Place the lid on the blender, and blend until mixture is completely combined and no pockets of oat flour remain.
- Cook pancakes- Grease a nonstick pan and heat over medium heat. Cook ¼ cup portions of pancakes for roughly 2 minutes on the first side and 1 minute on the second.
- Enjoy! Top your pancakes with extra yogurt, fresh fruit and maple syrup.