Immunity-supporting Protein Balls
Beat that mid week slump with one of these supergreen super immunity-supporting protein balls. The combination of nut butter, plant-based protein and superfood powder means that these little snacks really pack a punch.
What Are Protein Balls?
Protein balls are a no-bake snack that you can enjoy at any time of day. This recipe makes approximately 20 protein balls.
Equipment You’ll Need
- Mixing bowl
- Air-tight container
- 120g rolled oats
- 2 scoops vanilla Vegan Protein
- 5g (1 serving) Supergreens
- 50g dried fruit of your choice (raisins, dried apricots, dried cranberries)
- 120g peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp plant milk
How To Make Immunity-supporting Protein Balls
- Combine the ingredients in a large bowl until evenly mixed together.
- Stir through the peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Slowly add the plant milk while mixing until well-combined. The mixture should be soft enough to roll with your hands, but firm enough to hold its shape.
- Take small handfuls of the mixture and roll into 20 balls
Keep the protein balls refrigerated in an air-tight container. Wrap balls in cling film in portions of 2-4 for easy snacking.